Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back Again, For the First Time

Ok, OK.

Let's just address the elephant in the room and get it out of the way, shall we?

It's been a loooong time since my last post.

(Well about food at least....I've been burning it up here.)

But, that does not mean that I haven't been cooking, thinking about cooking or even writing about cooking.  I guess it just means that I haven't been blogging about cooking.

At all.

For a while now.  (Stop checking the date on the last post)

Yeah I'm talking to you!

 Anyhoo (love that!), I'm back! And if you are reading this, then I guess you are too. And I thank you.
Because otherwise, this is just me, typing in my kitchen about elephants in rooms. And really, when does that happen? And what kind of people would try to ignore it?!? Be warned, DO NOT EAT AT THEIR HOUSE!! 

Because, ummm, you know...

Let us move on....

Quickly...

So, now that we are back together, I look forward to sharing more of my thoughts on food, food "personalities" and recipes. 

I look forward to your feedback. I like talking about food, and meals and cooking.

So, welcome back.

I'll be good this time. I promise...


No, really, trust me!



No comments:

Post a Comment